Exfoliating helps aid and speed up your skin’s natural process and helps it to behave and appear younger. The END.
No, No, just kidding. Let me finish the story!
Our skin cells turnover naturally (approx. every 2 weeks) and therefore we always have beautiful new skin at the ready. This process is slowed down by certain factors (there’s always a baddie in a good story!)
Things such as;
- Changes in weather and even
So while our skin is a magnet for attracting compliments from friends and strangers
…it’s also a magnet for blocked pores, breakouts, rough patches, dull skin and a variety of annoying skin conditions.
Exfoliation is one of the easiest things you can add to your routine and it has such big effects! It cleanses the dirty (non goddess-y) particles and detoxify your skin – leaving it refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to fully absorb your *glorious* moisturiser.
Raw Silk is a type of natural, physical exfoliation that is perfect for any type of skin and any level of skin routine from beginner to professional skincare fanatic!
Here are 10 reasons to switch over to Raw Silk
- Raw silk is Hypoallergenic (great for sensitive skin and people with allergies)
- Naturally packed with amino acids that nourish the skin. Raw Silk has the benefit of being minimally processed and is actually 97% protein, helping you nourish your skin every time you use it.
- Raw silk is anti-microbial (meaning it doesn’t attract bugs)
- Can be used all over the body . Yep, try it on your elbows, knees & boobies. Gamechanger!
- It’s bio-degradable and re-usable. Once the raw silk has done it’s dash and need to be replaced – don’t throw it in the bin! You can re-purpose as a cleaning cloth! THEN when you’re done with that, you can cut it up and give it back to the earth so the worms can turn it over!
- Unblocks pores and removes impurities (makeup, pollution etc). Our daily lifestyle can cause some congestion in our skin to pile up over time causing clogged pores, dry skin and rough patches. Exfoliating gently with Raw Silk can help prevent these issues.
- Enhances blood circulation & helps promote and stimulate fresh, healthy skin. Small circular gentle motions is all you need AND don’t forget your lips!
- Smooths dry and flaky skin AND buffs away old dead skin cells for a brighter complexion, revealing your natural glow while nourishing your skin – Ready to absorb your glorious moisturiser!
- Work to prevent breakouts. By keeping your skin exfoliated and fresh
- Removes fake tan easily and gently. No more pesky patches!